Take control of your bussing process
The Newest Automatic Bussing Machine manages and operates the soldering of the interconnections of your PV modules.
Maximize the efficiency and flexibility of your production line
- High-performance induction soldering system;
- Fully suitable for: M4, M5, M6 Solar cells (from 156mm to 178mm)
- Works with: 5-6-9-12BB Multi BB and Wires;
- Central unit for half-cut cells soldering;
- L-shape and Overlapped ribbon capability;
- Machine capacity up to 300MW;
- No need of operator;
- Cycle time: less than 30 seconds;
- Automatic loading, centring and unloading of the PV module;
- Number of bus bar doesn’t affect efficiency;
The Automatic Bussing Machine in numbers
Due to the rising quantity of bus bar, the manual operation of interconnections’ soldering becomes slower due to the many interconnection points to solder, resulting, in some cases, in a critical drop of modules per hour in the production line. With the exponentially rising number of bus bars, the area required for manual bussing will grow as well in the production space, creating situations of a non-optimized configuration of the production line.
Photovoltaic production lines need high speed, quick and reliable interconnection soldering process, enclosed in a compact footprint ensuring a higher number of modules/hour in a smaller area.
That’s why Ecoprogetti upgraded the Automatic Bussing Machine, which now performs at high speed with great efficiency, also improving the module quality.
The achieved speed is lower than 30 seconds, depending on the design of the Solar panel the cycle time can go down to 25 seconds/module. With this high-speed cycle times, Ecoprogetti’s Automatic Bussing can manage a production line of up to 300 MW/year, increasing time and quality efficiency in a smaller footprint. The New Automatic Bussing can work with 5-6-9-12 Bus Bar or Wires, and with panels of 60 or 72 cells, half-cut cells provision is available as optional.