Fill out the form below and apply for the position you want.
You can also write directly to email@example.com with your updated CV.
Ecoprogetti is a company that has been working for 25 years in the automation sector for photovoltaic and renewable energies.
Our team is young, dynamic and the corporate structure is flexible. The growth opportunities are high.
In Ecoprogetti the Photovoltaic Production Process Technician is responsible for:
Optimization and development of production processes for photovoltaic modules, coordinates troubleshooting and scaling-up activities in the field.
It contributes to the creation of the photovoltaic product in compliance with the specific requests and applicable regulatory documents, coordinating with all the functions involved and making the best use of resources, to safeguard the company’s competitiveness.
The sought-after figure will be able to support customers at their production sites.
Basic requirements for the job:
· Italian knowledge (B2)
· Coming from the photovoltaic sector (minimum 2 years)
· Availability for national and international travel
· Organized, precise, scrupulous in his work
· Ability to work under tight deadlines
· Work for goals
· Predisposition for interpersonal relationships
· Flexibility, ability to adapt
· Predisposition for continuous updating
· Basic knowledge of Autocad (welcome)
· Knowledge of Office package
In detail, the figure will have the task of:
– Define, in collaboration with Research and Development, the characteristics of the photovoltaic panels to be produced with Ecoprogetti machines
– Adjust production processes according to customer requirements
– Manage problems related to the production process and related plant operation
– Manage and coordinate the implementation, process development and start up of the line at the customer site
– Verify the conformity of the machines in comparison with the raw material used for the production
– Coordination with raw material suppliers for the production of photovoltaic modules
– Update on technologies + purchase of raw materials
– Develop and implement improvement and/or innovative processes, techniques and technologies
– Carry out checks and tests of the produced machinery
The placement will be assessed on the basis of experience and knowledge already gained.
Regardless of the initial placement contract, the aim of the research is in any case that of permanent placement.
We kindly ask you to send us your updated CV and availability for an interview.